Senior Automation QA Engineer (Python) (Remote)
Our client, an online advertising software company, is looking for a Senior Automation QA Engineer (Python) to join their team! In this role, you will use modern technologies to deliver scalable applications and microservices operating on a cross-device platform. Key functions include design, development, and execution of test plans for interfaces and applications, while ensuring all issues are properly documented, escalated, and resolved. This is a 100% remote position located in the US.
What Gets You the Job?
- 5 years’ experience designing, developing, and testing web interfaces, backend applications, and APIs
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Management and Systems, or related field
- Experience with SQL, database concepts, Python, QA automation, Selenium WebDriver, and UNIX
- Familiar with navigation, debugging, data manipulation, and message queues
- Experience with using tools to run tests from the command line
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to handle routine technical issues as well as run testing for ongoing projects
- Ability to document, track, and communicate issues for proper notification, escalation, and resolution
Send us your application today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.