Our client is looking for a Data Analyst to join their Technology team! In this role you will provide solutions and support for many of their programs. Working closely with teams and personnel across the organization, you will help develop analytics algorithms for statistical analysis, prediction, clustering and machine learning. The work you perform will have a direct impact in addressing and answering key questions for the business. If you love solving complex challenges and providing insights using the latest technologies, we want to talk with you!
- Collaborate with data engineers to build data environments
- Analyze data in a growing data lake
- Manipulate, process, and extract information from large datasets
- Create and/or maintain data visualization/dashboards
- Analyze problems and determine root causes
- Present findings and analysis for use in decision making
- Develop reports, charts, graphs and tables (standard and/or custom) from structured data sources
- Improve ongoing reporting and analysis processes, and build new algorithms and model training
What Gets You the Job?
- 3+ years’ hands-on experience in data engineering, business intelligence, data science, or similar
- Extensive experience analyzing and resolving issues using data science methods
- Proficient with Java, C++, Python, R, etc.
- Experience with Tableau, Power BI, Quicksight, etc.
- Preferred experience with such machine learning techniques as decision tree learning, clustering, artificial neural networks, etc.
- Hands-on experience resolving issues with data science methods
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, presentation)
- Ability to convey complex technical concepts to non-technical audiences
Send us your resume today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.