Director of Engineering
Our client is looking for a Director of Engineering to lead engineering and product teams in the delivery of modern, quality, compliant solutions using cloud technologies. In this role, you will partner with stakeholders to help define a successful cloud modernization strategy that produces results.
- Effectively manage architects, engineers, and engineering managers
- Implement quality, engineering, security, and architecture standards into the product life cycle
- Incorporate infosec and compliance requirements in SDLC process
- Support the product team throughout the product development process
- Develop customer-centric teams utilizing CI/CD, DevOps, security, and microservices
- Develop product teams that independently automate processes within the enterprise environment
- Create and maintain a standard set of non-functional requirements
- Provide guidelines on production support standards
- Guide and mentor team members in adherence to best practices
What Gets You the Job?
- 5+ years’ experience in an engineering leadership role, working and leading in an agile capacity
- 3 years’ experience leading engineering teams in key applications
- Enterprise experience working on cloud modernization efforts converting legacy technologies to cloud native solutions
- An innovative approach to implementing engineering practices and processes
- Technical strength in AWS/Azure cloud services, microservices, APIs: .NET core, Python, NodeJs; SQL server, DynamoDB, RDS, MongoDB; RabbitMQ, AWS Queues, etc.
- Fundamental knowledge of machine learning and AI is a plus
- Strong discernment and decision-making skills
- Ability to pivot in complex, ambiguous situations
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and facilitation skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
Send us your resume today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.