Our client is looking for an experience Engineering Manager to join their team! This is a In this role, you will lead a team of engineers in the delivery of complex software, on-time and on-budget. This is a leadership position responsible for the overall planning, execution, and success of complex technical projects, with a goal of stability and availability.
- Develop and manage a team of 10-15 engineers operating in squads of 4-5 engineers
- Ensure quality and quantity of team output as well as continuous, iterative improvement
- Define quality standards and select tools, architecture, and platforms used to deliver products
- Work directly with Executive Steering Committee to establish requirements
- Interact with Product Management, Engineering, and Rollout teams to ensure product solutions meet requirements
- Partner with stakeholders, technical leads, Product, Research and Design teams
- Run/participate in product ideation and discovery process
- Wear many hats as needed – as programmer, QA, architect, project manager, etc.
- Create training materials and opportunities for your team, and provide mentorship/feedback
What Gets You the Job?
- 5+ years’ experience building, managing, mentoring and growing teams of software engineers
Send us your resume today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.