SOC & Incident Response Manager
Our client is looking for an SOC & Incident Response Manager to manage related services and operations for the enterprise. This will include defense architecture such as Security Operations Center, Network Security, and Security Orchestration Automation & Response (SOAR). In this position, you will coordinate, develop, and evaluate cybersecurity and risk management programs within a consensus-driven culture. This is a hands-on technical role requiring team leadership experience and knowledge of compliance with information security standards, policies and procedures.
- Build a SOC/IR center of excellence using industry leading SOAR/SIEM tools
- Create effective and efficient solutions that streamline operational functions within operations centers
- Lead a team of highly-skilled subject matter experts
- Work with customers to understand and deliver solutions that meet business needs
- Develop, communicate, and implement information security standards, procedures, best practices and solutions
- Lead and oversee Incident Response and Management and provide mitigation support
- Develop processes and procedures for complex workflows
- Set budgets and agendas
- Provide metrics and deliverables upon request and as needed
What Gets You the Job?
- 5 to 7 years’ leadership and staff management experience
- Proven experience with evaluating significant IT processes maintaining a robust information technology control environment for a complex IT organization
- GIAC Incident Handler Certification is strongly preferred
- Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills with business staff, senior management, etc.
- Experience / knowledge in cloud (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS, CASB) technologies and services
- Knowledge of intrusion prevention/detection technologies
- Familiarity with log correlation/aggregation tools
- Well-versed with Security Information Event Management (SIEM) and Data Loss Prevention
Send us your resume today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.