InfoSec Engineering Manager
Our client is looking for an InfoSec Engineering Manager to join their team! In this position, you will develop, coordinate, and ensure compliant systems, policies, procedures, and productivity standards across the enterprise. This role requires the ability to work cross-functionally with technical teams, IT groups, client managers, business customers, third-parties, vendors, and auditors to address information security-related matters.
Additionally, you will:
- Collaborate with enterprise architecture and application development to enhance the security posture of new and existing systems
- Implement systems/applications adhering to regulatory requirements such as CCPA, HIPAA, PCI, etc.
- Effectively lead, develop, and provide mentorship to a team of skilled engineers and subject matter experts
- Manage the team’s overall transaction accuracy and efficiency to ensure project timelines are met
- Interview, hire and train employees; design development plans with succession planning
- Assign work, review performance including disciplinary actions, address and resolve issues
- Guide in research, design, implementation of technical solutions
- Review business context, and define vision and requirements
- Recommend potential solutions and once selected, develop the roadmaps, policies, and standards
- Set budgetary goals and agendas
- Keep up to date with the latest security practices and standards
- Report on areas of opportunities and/or concern
What Gets You the Job?
- 8+ years’ hands on experience with at least one security domain (or more): network security, endpoint security, data security, cloud security, logging, and monitoring
- 5+ years’ experience managing functions, teams, or departments
- Demonstrated experience in performing detailed needs assessments and/or implementation of modern information security technologies such as Network or Web Application Firewalls, IDS/IPS, content filtering solution, EDR, DLP, network, endpoint, and behavior anomaly detection systems, SIEM, CASB, Identity and Access Management, private and public cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, OCI)
- Comprehensive understanding of regulations and frameworks including NIST, PCI, and CIS
- Willingness to be available 24/7 if required
- Preferred certifications: CISSP, GAIC, CRISC, EC-CHFI, CISM, CCSP, EC-EH, and/orITIL
- AWS/Azure/OCI/GCP Cloud Provider Security Certifications are a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Telecommunications, or equivalent experience
Send us your resume today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.