Information Security Project Manager
This is your opportunity to join one of Fortune 100's "Best Companies to Work For" in Southern California and a technology leader changing the face of the Real Estate/Mortgage industry! Our client is continuing to hire amidst the challenging environment we all face and continuing to pursue their business goals. It says a lot about a company to be able to do this remotely and now you have a chance to join this great team.
As Information Security Project Manager, you will be responsible for managing operational and strategic components of medium to large projects and programs that impact multiple divisions across the enterprise. This role’s focus is on implementation of information security tools and technology, governance, and processes that identify, detect, respond to and guard against cybersecurity vulnerabilities.
- Developing and managing full-scale project plans and deliverables, baselining, execution and reporting
- Defining and communicating project goals and objectives, key business drivers, expected benefits and outcome, scope, milestones, and deliverables
- Effectively managing and collaborating with cross-functional project team members, third-party partners, key stakeholder and project sponsors
- Managing third-party partner statement of work and deliverables
- Tracking project budgets, developing project cost estimates and forecasting
- Facilitating meetings to include preparing agendas, coordinating schedules and materials, documenting meeting minutes, following-up on action items, and distributing project-related documentation
- Using PPM tools to track and communicate project status, timeline, deliverables, and changes
- Reducing exposure and risk across via risk monitoring and controls
- Assessing project progress towards meeting objectives, determine cause of deviations and course-correct accordingly
What Gets You the Job?
- 10+ years’ project management experience working with MS Project and PPM Tools
- 4+ years’ experience working on security-related projects
- Proven knowledge of enterprise security architecture, application security, cloud security development, security operations, information security governance and controls, identity and access management, and vulnerability management
- Demonstrated proficiency in project delivery methodologies such as RUP, ITIL, Agile, and Waterfall
- PMP Certification required, CSM preferred
- Exemplary leadership skills
- Stellar communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong project accounting skills
- Strong familiarity with MS Office Suite (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access, Excel, Visio)
- Familiarity with the title insurance/mortgage industry
LOCATION: Orange County, CA preferred, will consider West Coast candidates.
All candidates for this role must be legally authorized to work in the United States without any visa sponsorship.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.