Product Manager (Title Experience)
Our client is looking for a Product Manager (Title Experience) to join their team! In this role, you will develop and new products across a range of services including customer acquisition and retention, financial and risk management, regulatory compliance, and more. This position works closely with multiple teams and clients to develop and advance a long-term product format that addresses future product needs and opportunities.
- Partner with Sales, Marketing, Development and individual clients to advance and plan a long-term (multi-year) product roadmap
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and specifications including features, functions, target markets, and pricing
- Identify market needs, determine timetables, pricing and time integrated plans for product introduction, and develop marketing strategies
- Obtain market information that identifies customer needs and determines an effective product and marketing strategy
- Evaluate market competition by comparing product to competitors’ products
- Guide product development team in external market activities, usage analysis, competitive response, and market research
- Ensure that experience gained is reflected in future product releases
- Drive customer loyalty, manage customer expectations, solicit customer feedback and ensure commitments are met
What Gets You the Job?
- MUST HAVE AT LEAST 1 YEAR OF hands-on experience with a title production system such as Resware, Title Express, RamQuest, SoftPro, Qualia
- 5+ years’ experience developing product or services using Agile methodologies
- Experience in product development, requirements analysis, pricing, planning, competitive analysis, and financial planning and strategy
- Strong leadership, project management, and communication skills
- Ability to build relationships with stakeholders, senior management, and product companies
- Send us your application today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.