Front End Software Engineer
Our client is looking for a Front End Software Engineer to join their team! In this position, you will design intuitive user experiences and appealing user interfaces for customer-facing applications. Working closely with product owners, stakeholders and scrum teams, you will work to understand product vision, translate requirements, and meet business goals. If you are passionate about new opportunities and have had proven success in delivering new features and products, we want to talk to you!
- Translate concepts and business requirements in user flows, wireframes, mock-ups and prototypes
- Design the visual style, interface, and interaction flow of applications
- Design with a focus on usability, simplicity, and visual consistency
- Develop guidelines and best practices
- Work with senior team leaders to build broad technical strategy architecture
- Evaluate and make informed recommendations based on new and existing product features
What Gets You the Job?
- 4+ years’ professional experience as a UX designer/Front End Developer
- Experience with prototyping UI with CSS, HTML, JSON, React, Angular, etc.
- Experience designing with development teams in an Agile environment
- A focus on security, with a "shift left" mentality
- Familiarity with design patterns, user experience guidelines, and best practices for all platform product experiences
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, interpersonal)
- Strong facilitation and presentation skills
- Ability to address and identify design problems and provide quality solutions
- Self-motivated, and quick to adapt/learn new design trends and techniques
Send us your resume today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.