Our client is looking for a CTO to effectively lead technical and product teams in planning and implementation of cryptocurrency software for a next-generation NFT platform. This is a highly visible position focusing on core blockchain infrastructure, including relevant service, framework and libraries.
Additionally, you will:
- Spearhead the full life cycle of blockchain and related software development, including requirements gathering, design, coding, testing, deployment, documentation and support
- Manage and execute projects and delivery commitments from start to finish, and contribute to product strategy and roadmap
- Lead teams with precision with the goal of great delivery and code quality
- Analyze and evaluate blockchain-based technology
- Facilitate technical partners and keep current with the developer community
What Gets You the Job?
- 6+ years’ software engineering experience preferably with internet companies or in the blockchain industry
- 3+ years’ experience leading engineering teams and collaborating with other functional teams
- Degree in Computing, Mathematics, Electronic Engineering or similar focus
- People management experience including strategic team planning, chief solution architecture, technical cost, infrastructure designs, and cost management
- Strong knowledge of computing theory including networking, data structures, algorithms, and database theory
- R&D experience is preferred
- Ability to execute open source projects on blockchain platforms such as Ethereum, Binance, and Bitcoin is a plus
- Experience with smart contracts on Ethereum is a huge plus
- An ability to learn quickly and hit the ground running on a complex software project.
Send us your resume today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.