Our client is looking for a .NET Developer to join their team! This is a mid-level position in which you will contribute to technology modernization efforts, with a focus on new and existing web, API, desktop, and cloud-based solutions. You will be responsible for troubleshooting legacy applications, and proactively identifying and remediating issues. Using the latest technologies, you will work on several technical projects and develop solutions adhering to requirements and guidelines set forth by the business.
What’s in it for you?
Our client is a leader in its industry and offers a great corporate culture. They are a well-established organization with stability and are an ‘essential’ business during the pandemic. They also actively give back to the community and engage in many philanthropic initiatives.
What Gets You the Job?
- Experience working in IT within the Manufacturing/Supply Chain industry. Excellent domain knowledge within all aspects of supply chain including planning, warehouse management, production, inventory, transportation and backend financials.
- Preferred experience with the following: Visual Basic, cloud computing (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, serverless) with Azure, AWS, MuleSoft, AngularJS, Node.js, Python, Salesforce, NetSuite, PRD, TDD, UML
- Strong object-oriented programming experience
- In-depth knowledge of relational databases (SQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL)
Prior experience with unit testing
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, interpersonal)
- Strong collaboration and relationship-building skills with technical and non-technical personnel
- Familiarity with MS Office/O365 applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Preferred experience in the apparel industry (retail or manufacturing)
Send us your application today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.