Business Systems Analyst
Our client is looking for a Business Systems Analyst to join their team! In this position, you will liaise between business partners and IT groups to provide technology and process solutions that align with business strategies and meet user needs. You’ll be part of a dynamic, collaborative, agile environment where your input is appreciated and requested.
Our client offers a fantastic culture that truly puts the employee ahead of the company. Located in Westlake Village, this company makes for an easy commute from Ventura County and many parts of western LA County. This is a six-month contract position with the potential of full-time employment.
- Work with business partners to understand operations and needs, perform gap analysis, and identify opportunities for improvement
- Manage expectations and communication between business and development teams
- Partner with IT management and project manager with issue resolution and risk mitigation
- Translate business needs into user stories and technical specifications
- Manage any changes to technical specifications
- Lead/participate in the requirements management process within the context of the SDLC
- Lead status meetings, reviews, work breakdown sessions and walkthrough sessions
- Document and diagram functional and technical process flows and requirements
- Write and de-compose user stories/acceptance criteria to communicate requirements
- Develop mockups, prototypes and other artifacts
- Participate in technical coordination meetings
- Participate in sprint planning, daily scrum, sprint review, and sprint retrospective ceremonies
- Prepare documentation and training materials for features delivered (e.g., walkthroughs, written materials, video, UAT)
What Gets You the Job?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or similar field
- 3+ years’ comprehensive experience with knowledge of SDLC and Scrum framework
- Prior experience working in an Agile organization is preferred
- Experience developing documentation and training materials for users, administration, and system applications
- Experience creating wireframes, process flows, use cases, user stories
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, interpersonal)
- Self-motivated with strong analytical skills
- A creative approach to problem-solving pertaining to business processes and data
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus
- Insurance or finance industry experience is preferred
Send us your resume today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.