Our client is looking for a .NET Developer to develop various software applications based on various business and technical requirements. Here, you will work on new projects with some of the latest Microsoft .NET technologies in a collaborative agile environment where your input is appreciated and requested. You’ll rely on requirements defined by business analysts and the head of the Application Development department, as well as with other developers and the QA team to deliver assigned tasks.
This is a small company that offers a fantastic culture that truly puts the employee ahead of the company, and the work you do will have a greater impact for everyone on the tech and software development teams.
As our .NET Developer, you will:
- Design a software solution within the existing technological platform to meet business requirements
- Build the software solution according to an approved design
- Ensure proper documentation of the software solution being built
- Address any issues with the business analyst and QA team during the testing phase of the software solution
- Actively participate in technical coordination meetings
- Assist with the development of gap analysis and process improvement
- Ensure alignment of processes with the system
- Communicate potential risks and issues to supervisors and/or IT Program Manager
- Assist with issue resolution and risk mitigation as needed
What Gets You the Job?
- Firm grasp of object-oriented programming principles and methodologies
- Proficiency with software analysis, design and testing
- Strong experience with mobile development technologies for both iOS and Android, .Net/C# and AngularJS.
- Ability to work with and understand business requirements documented by business analysts
- Proven development experience including web-based and Windows-based C# applications
- Familiarity with jQuery, Bootstrap
- Solid understanding of relational database design, SQL Server programming, and MVC development
- Experience with web-oriented UI and graphics design is a plus
- Willingness to work occasional overtime, on holidays and weekends as requested
- Strong analytical and time management skills
- Assertive, proactive, results- and detail-oriented demeanor
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills, including keen discernment, the ability to lead by example and positively motivate others
- Ability to comply with policies and procedures
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, presentation)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.