Wireless Migration Technician
Our client is looking for a Wireless Migration Technician to join their team! In this role, you will set up, maintain, keep inventory, and provide technical support for company-issued iPhones. Additionally, you will work closely with the Technology Services Operations Manager in a major a wireless migration between carriers. This position requires excellent customer service to users, including follow up and follow through on support calls and tickets.
Key duties include:
- Migrate data from Sprint iPhones to Verizon iPhones
- Support users locally and remotely using remote software
- Unenroll Sprint iPhone from Meraki MDM and enroll Verizon iPhone into InTune MDM
- Travel to locations when required
- Lift up to 75 lbs. when needed
What Gets You the Job?
- 2 years’ iPhone support experience in a professional, mission-critical environment
- Excellent customer service and phone skills
- iPhone migration experience is a plus
- Experience maintaining MDM is a plus
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is a plus
- Valid California driver’s license with a clean driving record
What’s in it for you?
This company has a very collaborative and friendly environment and culture. The President is approachable and down-to-earth, and employee well-being is taken very seriously – you’ll enjoy a terrific work/life balance and won’t be held to long hours.
Send us your resume today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.