Tech Product Manager – Infrastructure Automation
Our client is looking for a Technical Product Manager to join their team! In this position, you will sit in the infrastructure engineering side and will define and create enterprise multi-year automation architecture roadmaps and product visions for development and buildout across the organization. This role provides the opportunity to partner with stakeholders, technical architects, engineering SMEs, and business units to translate business requirements into technical product strategies and designs.
- Develop product visions and roadmaps for short-term, mid-term, and long-term execution deliverables
- Evaluate existing infrastructure environments, business unit requirements, and services across the organization
- Analyze policies, procedures, and process flows to improve service delivery
- Measure and monitor KPIs to drive product improvement
- Establish destination product architecture for enterprise infrastructure and automation requirements
- Build highly reliable, available, scalable, and performant automation services
- Drive SDLC across the product suite
- Manage operating cash flow and capital budgets reserved for developing automation services, to include labor, licensing, hosting, and support
- Develop financial models to track NPV/ROI business enablement against requested features and functionality
- Oversee validation of acceptance criteria and quality checks of the automated services
- Lead sessions to scope and maintain deliverables and expectations set from stakeholders
- Hold product demos and walk-throughs for internal leadership and client product teams
What Gets You the Job?
- 5+ years’ product and technology experience in Infrastructure and Software areas
- Proven track record of full ownership and/or management of the product lifecycle
- Knowledge in Active Directory, Windows/Linux servers, scripting, ITIL experience preferred
- Extensive experience with Agile product management and the software development lifecycle
- Strong focus on scoping, writing user stories, iteration planning, acceptance criteria writing, and delivery management
- Recent experience with enterprise systems, infrastructure support, operations, application management, and/or software development within a large organization
- Experience with Jira or a similar tracking system
- Experience with ServiceNow platform
- Familiarity with CI/CD pipelines, Jenkins, GitHub, Ansible, Terraform, Packer, and Puppet
- Strong technical, quantitative, design, and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong prioritization, organizational, and analytical skills
- Prior team management experience is preferred
Send us your resume today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.