Sr. QA Engineer (Contract)
Our client is looking for a Sr. QA Engineer for a contract opportunity! In this position, you will manage a team responsible for the manual and automated software testing of web-based applications. This is a hands-on role requiring debugging and troubleshooting skills as well as technical leadership. You will have the opportunity to apply software development and QA-related methodologies, processes, and techniques to our client’s business approach and goals of the organization.
- Perform manual and automated testing using cutting-edge, web-based tools
- Create and maintain QA plans
- Write and execute detailed test cases, test plans, and test design documents
- Use data-driven testing to validate results
- Debug and troubleshoot problems
- Proactively communicate with teams and ensure that tasks are completed in a timely fashion
What Gets You the Job?
- Extensive experience with MS Office Suite, particularly Excel and Word, PowerPoint, Visio, Access, Project, etc.
- Strong Java and/or .Net experience
- Experience with test automation tools such as Ruby/Watir, QTP, LoadRunner, Apache, JMeter
- Preferred experience with data analysis, web services, SQL Server, and XML/EDI
- Strong collaboration skills and self-motivation to work as an independent contributor
- Detail-oriented, organized, timely and accurate information in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent discernment and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interface with executive management
- Preferred experience in financial services and/or mortgage industries
Send us your resume today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.