Senior PM - Data Warehouse and Data Management
Our client is looking for a Senior Project Manager for a long-term contract position focused on projects involving data warehousing, data management, data analytics, and business intelligence. In this role, you will take ownership of projects, including business processes and impacted systems, as well as monitor progress during the project development lifecycle.
This currently is a remote position, but will be onsite for three days a week starting in September 2021.
- Clearly define and communicate project deliverables to team members
- Plan detailed project tasks and estimates
- Work with external project managers to ensure projects goals are delivered in line with budget and timetables
- Identify, monitor, and manage project-level issues and risks
- Escalate issues and risks to program manager, program director or executive sponsor(s) as needed
- Identify changes to scope and follow change control procedure(s)
- Adhere to and apply project methodologies and documentation standards
What Gets You the Job?
- 5+ years’ IT project management experience
- PMP certification is preferred
- Extensive knowledge and experience with data warehousing, data analytics, and business intelligence
- Proven experience managing teams (both onsite and overseas) and senior project stakeholders
- Expert-level experience with Microsoft programs including Outlook, Project, Visio, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Send us your resume today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.