Our client is looking for a Telecom Manager to join their team! In this role, you will manage and support a dynamic team responsible for telecommunications systems, circuits, vendors, contracts and supporting technologies. With support from the Director of IT Operations, you will collaborate with Systems and Network Managers to develop a strong IT Infrastructure group to support the business. This position requires strong expertise and leadership in the delivery and management of telecom solutions.
- Lead and participate in projects and/or continuous improvement efforts to deliver measurable business value
- Develop and manage short-term and long-term telecom solutions that support the business with high reliability and security
- Reduce security and operational risk while improving reliability, standardization, sustainability and scalability of the infrastructure environment
- Meet and/or exceed established SLAs
- Implement procedures and methods for ensuring compliance to information security standards
- Serve as escalation point for critical issues, drive root cause analysis and measure the effectiveness of your team
- Work with partners on service desk leadership to improve service delivery to internal and external clients
- Recruit, select, onboard and train staff, identify opportunities for personal and professional development
- Ensure that milestones and goals are met and adhere to approved budgets
- Oversee migration of non-compliant environments to compliant environments
- Build relationships with new and existing partners and vendors
- Maintain solutions and collaborate with stakeholders to ensure system health
What Gets You the Job?
- Bachelor's Degree in Network, Telecom or Management Information Systems or equivalent work experience
- 10+ years’ experience in Enterprise Infrastructure Operations
- Strong experience managing complex projects involving transformational projects
- Extensive experience implementing both on-prem (VoIP and PBX) and UCAAS Suite of products
Send us your resume today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.