Our client is a leader in the banking and financial services industry and they are looking for a .NET Developer to join their team! In this position, you will work on projects, focusing on the development, maintenance, and enhancement of key business applications. As part of the Technology & Innovation group, you will collaborate with teams and personnel to drive solutions for clients and colleagues across the organization.
Additionally, you will:
- Identify requirements, assess technologies, and recommend solution options, utilizing computing architectures including client/server, intranet and web
- Define application scope and objectives, create and modify procedures to solve business problems
- Evaluate existing programs and/or assess possible integration of new programs
- Prepare programming specifications and design, code, test, debug, and document programs
- Write code or oversee its production using JAVA, COBOL, Visual Basic, Microsoft, SQL-Server, Oracle, C, C++, Access, etc.
- Develop analytical tools to assist in problem analysis (logic charts, diagrams, record formats, coding structures)
- Develop documentation and recommend changes in development, maintenance and application standards
- Build and maintain relationships with internal and external vendors, team members, stakeholders, and personnel across the organization
- Keep up to date with industry standards and technologies
What Gets You the Job?
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related course of study
- Equivalent work experience and technical training will be considered in lieu of degree
- 10+ years' experience in business application design, development, installation, and modification in an online environment
- 6+ years' experience with tools and languages such as Visual Studio, Reporting Services, TFS, C#, ASP.NET, Web Services)
- 6+ years' experience as a business or data/programmer analyst
- Experience analyzing, designing, modifying, and developing business applications
- Experience with structured design, development, and implementation of new computing architectures
- Functional knowledge of technologies/methodologies in mainframe, midrange, and PC computing environments
- Familiarity with standard coding techniques and testing requirements
- Strong technical analysis and debugging skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills working with cross-functional teams
- Strong project management skills
Send us your resume today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.