Our client is looking for a QA Analyst to join their team! In this position, you will write functional test cases for manual and/or automated execution of custom web and mobile applications. This is a highly collaborative role working with developers, business/systems analysts, end users, QA automation engineers, and other team members on software projects following either Waterfall or Agile methodology.
- Prepare and review test plans and test cases
- Execute planned and ad hoc functional tests
- Participate Scrum ceremonies and documentation
- Isolate defects to a failing version, component, and/or environment
- Log defects that can be clearly communicated to developers and business analysts
- Manage risks and ensure coverage through effective, resourceful testing methods
What Gets You the Job?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or related field
- 3+ years’ experience working in a commercial software development environment
- Experience with commercial project management, issue tracking, and test management tools such as Quality Center, JIRA, etc.
- Familiarity with Waterfall and Agile software development methodologies
- Ability to plan and organize testing with ambiguous requirements mapping
- Experience with behavior-driven development or test-driven development and related tools is preferred
- Experience designing tests for automation and executing automated tests is highly desirable
- Excellent communication, collaboration and documentation skills
- Highly motivated and detail-oriented with a willingness to learn
- Preferred experience in the health insurance industry (including insurance quoting/underwriting/enrollment, and supporting technologies)
Send us your resume today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.