Senior Full Stack Engineer
Our client is looking for a Senior Full Stack Engineer to help design and develop cross-functional, multi-platform application systems in a cloud environment. In this position, you will work with business partners, architects and other groups to identify and prioritize the technical and functional needs of systems. You will also collaborate with multiple, enterprise-wide distributed performing teams to deliver new capabilities in business applications.
This is a remote, contract position with the possibility of permanent employment.
- Perform complex engineering activities for performance tuning, monitoring, deployment and production support
- Write quality code and advocate for automated testing and validation, based on the YBYO model
- Research, influence, and implement vendor dependency to simplify architecture
- Implement, maintain and update CI/CD pipelines
- Design and develop API’s for omni-channel clients
What Gets You the Job?
- 6+ years’ experience with .NET software development
- 4+ years’ experience with Java, Python, databases, and data modeling/design (SQL and NoSQL)
- 3+ years’ experience coordinating team efforts in a project or operations environment
- 2+ years’ experience with the following:
- Full stack development for cloud solutions (Azure or AWS) – Azure preferred
- OpenStack, Docker, Kubernetes, etc., GitHub, BitBucket, Azure DevOps, Maven, Jenkins, Nexus or Sonar
- QA experience including ATDD, Selenium, Cucumber, JUnit, NUnit, SoapUI or Postman
- Unix Shell scripting, serverless architectures and computing, data management methodologies
- Scaled agile experience
- Experience with Spark, Kafka, etc. is a plus
- Preferred experience with UI/UX development and design systems (CSS, Web Components, Less, Sass)
- Certifications in .Net, Java, Spring, or cloud technologies
Send us your resume today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.