Our client is looking for a Manager, Sourcing for to join their team! In this position, you will lead in identifying opportunities to improve processes and spending patterns to achieve efficiencies and cost savings of an indirect supply base. This will involve strategic indirect sourcing plans, tactics, detailed negotiations and project pipelines with the appropriate stakeholders. You will also work with analysts and business units to identify and qualify new suppliers with an overall focus on quality and efficiency.
- Develop and ensure clear understanding of cost drivers and external benchmarks across multiple indirect categories and business units
- Identify value levers to create tactics enabling incremental value
- Facilitate implementation by making informed recommendations for quality, cost and technical improvement
- Participate in supplier qualification, supplier performance requirements, supplier performance evaluation (technical and commercial)
- Ensure compliance with policies and programs in alignment with sourcing and procurement strategy
- Keep up to date with current buying techniques/theories, best practices, trends, legislative issues, market competitive information, etc.
What Gets You the Job?
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Business or related field (4 years’ relevant work experience will be considered in lieu of degree)
- 7+ years’ comprehensive experience (in addition to degree or years of previous experience)
- Extensive experience with high-value, high-volume purchasing and contract negotiation working with a range of services
- 1+ year of strategic sourcing experience, supplier negotiations, and internal/external resources collaboration for developing and executing sourcing strategies
- 1+ year experience developing and implementing successful cost saving initiatives
- Familiar with operations, accounting, logistics, merchandising and supply chain functions
- Familiar with procurement trends and best practices such as reverse auctions, e-sourcing, etc.
- Knowledge of legal environment related to purchasing contracts and framework agreements
- Vendor performance management and contract administration experience
Send us your resume today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.