Sr. NodeJS Engineer (Remote)
Our client is looking for a remote Sr. NodeJS Engineer to participate in the ongoing development of a large-scale microservices-based system. In this position, you will be part of a distributed team in a collaborative Agile/Scrum environment working in two-week sprints. Key functions will involve design, implementation, and operation of services key to content processing and delivery for consumer-facing digital products and experiences. This role requires a strong engineering background and ability to adapt to dynamic business requirements.
- Develop highly-scalable services following microservice architecture
- Design, develop and deliver software on modern and emerging platforms, using AWS, Lambda and NodeJS
- Implement, troubleshoot, recommend features, and identify enhancement opportunities
- Collaborate with architecture and engineering teams to produce high-quality solutions
- Work with fellow software engineers and software quality engineers in team efforts
- Contribute insights to solution design, ensure product success and adherence to enterprise architecture principles
What Gets You the Job?
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 5+ years’ relevant experience
- Hands-on experience building serverless applications using AWS, Lambda and NodeJS according to standard best practices
- Hands-on experience with AWS cloud infrastructure and services such as Lambda, SQS, SNS, Kinesis, DynamoDB, Elasticsearch, API Gateway, CloudFormation
- Proficient with NoSQL databases and relational databases
- Strong experience building low latency and high throughput transactional services with continuous integration and automation testing
- Experience leading Agile/Scrum development teams that perform automated QA testing
- Strong collaboration skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, interpersonal)
Send us your resume today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.