Sr. Software Engineer (Production)
Our client is looking for a Senior Software Engineer (Production) to help build new product features for a portfolio of content production tools, applications, and services across their businesses. In this position, you will work closely with fellow engineers (software, quality, infrastructure), product managers, and scrum leads to build and maintain these tools and services. This role requires strong full-stack development experience including front-end user interfaces, API services, databases, and related data interfaces.
- Take part in code reviews and collaborative pair programming to create and deliver high-quality products
- Develop unit tests, integration tests, and integrate test-driven development methodology
- Assist in technical requirements gathering and defining the best approaches for new product feature development
- Promote education and adoption of modern web development best practices and tools
- Leverage cloud infrastructure and cloud native services through application and microservices development
- Help identify technical debt in application code, infrastructure, or related dependencies
- Contribute to the technical roadmap
- Support and troubleshoot application outages or related issues
What Gets You the Job?
- 2+ years’ experience with front-end build systems based on Node.js (i.e., Webpack)
- Familiar with modern web development tools, design patterns, and architectural principles
- Experience with React or Angular,.NET, C#, Node.js (backend), API development
- Identity management experience (OAuth, Ping, and/or Single-Sign-On)
- Experience with Azure functions, AWS Lambda, or Kubernetes
- In-depth knowledge of web performance profiling
- Familiar with Git and related processes (i.e., git flow, forking/branching strategies, pull requests/code reviews)
- Preferred experience with SQL Server
- Azure development experience is a plus
- Knowledge of cybersecurity and cloud (Azure/AWS tech stack) best practices
- Exposure to documentation in code comments, git commits, and wikis/knowledge bases
- Experience working on teams using Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Effective communication and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or related experience
Send us your resume today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.