Senior Software Engineer
Our client is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join their team! In this position, you will support and contribute to architecture and design, as well as lead development and launch, of a new cloud-native SaaS application. In addition to writing code and reviewing pull requests, this position provides an opportunity to mentor and grow engineers across the team through leading by example, standards, and quality.
What Gets You the Job?
- Bachelor's Degree or relevant education/experience
- 5+ years’ software engineering experience with knowledge of best practices for the software development life cycle including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, CI/CD, and DevOps
- Experience with the following tools and technologies:
- Docker, Kubernetes, Linux on Windows, AzureDevOps for pipelines, GIT, VSCode, NPM Package Management
- Serverless, C#, .Net, Java, DynamoDB, Aurora, SQL, NoSQL, S3, TDD, React, Angular, GIT, Microservices
- Proven track record successfully delivering new features and products
- A curiosity and passion for coding, keeping current with technology trends and the development community
- Proactive approach to improving quality, reusability, extensibility and consistency
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, agile product environment with small, focused, distributed teams
- Strong technical, interpersonal, and collaborative skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
Send us your resume today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.