Our client is looking for a UI Designer join their team! In this position, you will help build their brand through actionable visual stories across various digital touchpoints. Reporting to the Director of Product, you will work with multiple creative and digital teams and department leads to create world-class, strategically sound, customer-focused design. Projects worked on will range from email campaigns, site pages, landing pages, checkout funnels, digital ads and more.
This role requires a creative and innovative approach to strong attention to detail in considering all visual and interactive elements of a product interface. This is a great opportunity to work in a dynamic production and marketing environment and have a hand in establishing guidelines that reinforce our client’s brand style and voice.
- Design, organize, execute digital creative assets including (but not limited) to email marketing, digital advertising (display, search, and paid social), website (landing pages and overall UI)
- Take in to account all interface elements including buttons, icons, spacing, typography, color schemes, and responsive design
- Resize assets for different devices
- Checkout funnel optimization
- Help establish new and work within existing brand guidelines (digital and web) to create effective layouts
- Work with UX, Creative Director, Brand Director, Copywriter and Development teams
- Collaborate with key stakeholders in Acquisition, Retention, Product, and Brand departments
- Partner with the development team for implementation, A/B testing, and quality control
- Adhere to platform, user experience, campaign goals and digital design best practices
What Gets You the Job?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or experience that is equivalent to that degree
- 4+ years’ relevant direct-to-consumer e-commerce experience (subscription experience is a plus)
- Proven knowledge of checkout funnel optimization
- Familiarity with mobile and web app design
- Experience with transitions, animation, motion design, and dynamic interaction
- Understanding of digital design and web production principles, best practices, and user experience
- Strong visual design skills including typography and layout
- Working knowledge of sitemaps, user flows, wireframes
- Experience with Sketch, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe XD, InVision, etc.
- Photo and video editing experience
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated, collaborative with Agile team experience
- Ability to communicate designs to developers, copywriters, and UX designers
- Strong problem-solving skills and able to work well under pressure/deadline
- A portfolio showcasing digital design capabilities
Submit your application today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.