IT Support Specialist - 2 Openings
Our client, a global law firm, is looking for an IT Support Specialist with excellent customer service skills to join their team! As an IT Support Analyst, you will provide routine, single point of contact, Level 1 support.
In this position you will:
- Provide IT support over the phone and via email
- Resolve issues involving applications, computer hardware, printers, mobile devices, telephones, and basic network access
- Support IT system engineers and resolve help desk incidents and requests
- Test software applications, firm deployed images and update technical documentation
- Monitor incident queue dashboard and utilize ServiceNow ticketing system
- Escalate incidents to Level 2 specialists or appropriate support teams as needed
- Follow up on open incidents with escalation teams
- Maintain a 1:1 call to ticket ratio
- Create and/or modify knowledgebase entries as needed
What Gets You the Job?
- 1+ years’ experience providing IT support in a mid-sized to large enterprise
- Bachelor's Degree OR 2 years of IT support experience
- Ability to install, service and support Dell computer hardware and Windows 10 including performance and connectivity
- Active Directory experience including maintenance activities, changes to user accounts
- Microsoft Exchange experience including administering distribution lists, mobile devices, and mailboxes
- Knowledge of legal applications such as document management systems, legal template and numbering software, document comparison software, timekeeping software, Adobe Acrobat Professional, etc. with the ability to learn new software applications as needed
- Skilled with MS Office Suite 2013/2016/2019/365 (particularly MS Word)
- International law firm experience preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong prioritization and organizational skills
- Effectively manage multiple tasks in a dynamic environment
Send us your application today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.