Senior Marketing Manager - Programmatic and Search (Remote, West Coast)
Our client is looking for a Senior Marketing Manager to join their team! This position is responsible for managing and growing digital initiatives across acquisition, re-engagement and branding campaigns on programmatic channels ranging from paid search, paid social, display, video and more. You will work cross-functionally with various teams to connect strategic plans and present solutions to larger marketing and company objectives.
- Own the full campaign management lifecycle from planning to activation to performance optimization (search/shopping, paid social, display, retargeting, etc.)
- Manage bids, segment audiences, and optimize ads to a hit KPIs (customer acquisition, upper-funnel brand awareness, demand generation, etc.)
- Design and implement full-funnel strategies with the broader team, from ad creative to the landing page and checkout experience
- Work closely with internal creative and video teams to develop world-class creatives that communicate brand story to audiences
- Collaborate with the data team to refine advanced attribution and measurement methodologies
- Campaign tracking and pixels
What Gets You the Job?
- 6+ years’ hands-on experience managing results-oriented programmatic campaigns
- Degree in Business, Statistics or Marketing is preferred
- In-depth knowledge of the ad-tech ecosystem
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook/TikTok/Pinterest Ad Manager, bid management tools, and leveraging 1st- and 3rd-party data to drive marketing impact
- Familiarity with DSPs and external data/media providers (Amazon, TradeDesk, MediaMath, LiveRamp, etc.) is a plus
- Strong experience with DR marketing metrics and optimization techniques
- Data-driven, SEO knowledge, and testing experience
- Committed to identifying key avenues for programmatic channel growth
- Creative and technical with the ability to work cross-functionally with marketing, creative, and IT stakeholders
- Excellent multi-tasking, organization, and prioritization skills
Send us your application today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.