IT Security Analyst
Our client is looking for an IT Security Analyst to join their team! Reporting to the Director of IT Security, you will provide first-level support by responding to IT security issues and requests. This position requires directly working with IT staff, professional managers, IT and firm directors, and other members across the organization (attorneys and senior leaders, the Data Privacy Committee, and the CIO). As a key member of the IT Security team, your efforts will help protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of systems and data.
- Assist the IT Security team in ensuring correct implementation of new IT security policies and the effectiveness of overall operations, support, and technology
- Investigate and respond to IT security incidents and follow incident handling playbooks
- Prioritize incidents and alerts from SIEM and endpoint detection platforms
- Evaluate and analyze security event logs
- Respond to client security audits
- Review and respond to client security questionnaires
- Assess client outside counsel guidelines and manage special data handling provisions
- Manage third-party vendors including reviewing security assessments, compliance documentation, and tracking risk/remediation efforts
- Administer security awareness training and simulated phishing campaigns
- Review, analyze, and vet the security of new software installation requests
- Administer technology utilized as part of the data loss prevention program
- Administer security updates and patches per vulnerability and patch management policy
- Work on engineering projects with IT security engineers to enhance workflow and performance
- Monitor IT security ticket queue dashboard and resolve assigned/escalated tickets per SLAs and documented in IT Service Management System
- Resolve escalated security-related end user calls from helpdesk via phone, email, or in-person interactions
- Improve processes and procedures, incident response plan, and handling playbooks resulting from lessons learned
What Gets you the Job?
- 2 years’ security experience with a large enterprise client or professional services firm
- Security certifications such as Security+, SSCP, or equivalent
- Experience with third-party vendor management process and managing client security relationships
- Proficiency with endpoint detection management platforms
- Experience with SIEM platforms
- Excellent communication and customer service skills with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong prioritization, organizational, and time management skills
- Preferred education: Bachelor's Degree; CISSP or equivalent security certifications
Send us your resume today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.