nCino Systems Administrator
Our client is looking for an nCino Systems Administrator to join their team! In this position, you will support nCino system applications implemented on a Salesforce platform. This role requires life cycle management and a broad range of experience in resolving complex issues in innovating and effective ways.
- Analyze, build, test, implement, and provide training and support throughout the Agile lifecycle
- Identify issues, analyze root causes, perform structure problem assessments, develop options and recommendations
- Create, update and manage nCino support cases, research documentation, define issues, set priority, provide steps to reproduce the issue, and work with support engineers to resolve cases
- Provide tier 2/3 nCino support, leading in help desk triage and request prioritization
- Evaluate and recommend AppExchange applications to meet requirements
- Maintain in-compliance user system access, and manage other platform risks
- Handle application configuration including not limited to validation and workflow rules, approval processes, form generation templates and credit memo templates
- Update nCino configuration such as available collateral types, construction budget and line items, and user interface field additions
What Gets You the Job?
- Bachelor's Degree with 10+ years comprehensive IT experience
- 7+ years’ application administration experience
- 7+ years’ MS Office, Project, and SharePoint experience
- 3+ years’ experience with technical development or systems configuration
- 2+ years nCino/Salesforce administration experience (certification is preferred)
- Domain knowledge of databases, hardware support, cloud deployment, support and tools for application and systems
- Strong knowledge of Windows and/or Linux/UNIX server operating systems and environments
- Scripting and script automation experience
- SQL and/or Oracle databases experience with the ability to write SQL queries
- Preferred experience with middleware (e.g., WebSphere, WebLogic, MQ), interface, API, workflow and job controller set up and support
Send us your resume today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.