Our client is looking for a Business Analyst to join their team! In this position, you will work closely with software development and product teams in driving the execution of the technology roadmap. Key responsibilities include requirements gathering and writing thorough user stories and acceptance criteria. This position requires the ability to balance the priorities of a diverse group of stakeholders while delivering high quality products.
Further, you will:
- Use JIRA and Confluence to manage, analyze, and convert business requirements into epics, user stories and acceptance criteria
- Work closely with architects, developers, project manager, business partners to gain feedback, consensus, as well as QA, requirements clarification, and verification during sprint cycles
- Assist development team with validations and release notes during product releases
- Collaborate with project manager on prioritization conversations, timeline, and road mapping
- Create supporting artifacts such as data migration rules, business rules, workflow diagrams to ensure successful translation of requirements into high-quality software
- Identify and resolve conflicting requirements issues
- Take part in product design activities such as wireframes, flow charting and mockup reviews
- Participate in Agile scrum ceremonies (Daily Stand Up, Backlog Refinement, Sprint Planning, Sprint Reviews and Retrospectives)
- Lead and coordinate meetings and distribute minutes to all project team members as needed
- Review QA test cases and assist with general testing as needed
- Lead user acceptance testing and demos
- Create product documentation and training materials
What Gets You the Job?
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 4+ years’ experience as technical/functional business analyst on medium to large projects
- Hands-on experience with writing user stories, refining product backlogs and coordinating/prioritizing conflicting requirements
- Proficient in Scrum/Agile methodologies, Jira, Confluence, and Salesforce Commerce Cloud
- Experience working at an eCommerce company with knowledge of platforms and ecosystems including PIM, payments, and order management systems
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to communicate with technical team members on software design, underlying architecture, support and troubleshooting
- Ability to facilitate communication within a project team using SharePoint and Microsoft Teams
- Ability to lead presentations with business partners and project stakeholders
- Preferred experience with SQL and UML
Send us your resume today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.