Workday HCM Admin/Analyst
Our client is looking for an Admin/Analyst to join the team! In this position, you will provide support for various Workday HCM business systems, including user adoption and general administrative functions. Additionally, you will provide escalated tier support of bugs and issues. Working directly with business owners and IT development teams, you will manage projects, analyze business project and change requests and work to understand processes and priorities
- Prioritize and triage requests from department stakeholders to provide expectations and feedback
- Develop long-term employee self-sufficiency for our employees across the enterprise
- Work closely with business leaders to understand their processes, needs, priorities, and future road map initiatives
- Write and maintain business requirements, functional specifications and test plans
- Research and evaluate third-party software/hardware as potential solutions to business requests
- Translate business requirements to prospective solution designs that fit into long-term IT strategy
- Interface with third-party software/hardware teams for successful implementation and integration of solutions
- Coordinate, manage, and design platform releases
- Ensure adherence to compliance documentation and process
- Act as business analyst/coordinator on projects as assigned
What Gets You the Job?
- 2 to 3 years’ related experience and/or training or equivalent education and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or experience in lieu of education preferred
- Strong business analyst skills including process analysis, requirement gathering, visual modeling, process flow, development processes, user adoption and buy-in
- Experience with administering different SaaS or on-premise applications with a focus on Workday HCM solutions
- Ability to clearly present information to business users and respond any to questions
- Self-motivated with the ability to complete tasks with minimal guidance
- Must be able to conduct meetings and present in front of small group
- Excellent communication, troubleshooting, documentation, and small group meeting/presentation skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools and programs
Send us your resume today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.