AVP - PMO – Finance Operations
Our client is looking for an AVP - PMO of Finance Operations to support and expertly manage expectations of strategic priorities involving process and technology improvement projects. Serving as a business analyst, liaison, and advisor to multiple business, IT, and third-party vendors, you will own and deliver key phases across the finance organization. This is a hands-on, high visibility position serving as subject matter expert for procedures, processes, and/or technologies ensuring optimal value delivery.
- Gather, document, analyze and draw conclusions regarding complex data and information
- Present findings to various audiences clearly and concisely
- Collaborate with leadership to operationalize initiatives
- Measure/track key strategic initiatives by managing project scope, deliverables, routines, and tasks
- Create and own project plan, project charter, and other artifacts
- Plan and facilitate working sessions with business and IT stakeholders to capture existing and create new business processes
- Collaborate with business to manage risk and issue process and ensure appropriate corrective actions
- Document and deliver trainings for business as usual team
- Manage multiple viewpoints from business stakeholders across departments to build consensus and achieve positive outcomes to achieve the intended goal(s)
- Adhere to best practices and proactively identify opportunities to improve processes and standards of the PMO
What Gets You the Job?
- 8 to 10 years’ experience in business analysis within financial services (investment management preferred) with a proven track record of process improvement
- Consulting or auditing experience in “Big 4”-type organizations or similar
- Solid analytical skills and ability to understand and resolve complex problems;
- Experience in working with large sets of data including data manipulation in logical data structures and reconciliations;
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Visio
- Ability to build strong relationships with diverse teams consisting of multiple perspectives, talents, and backgrounds
- Ability to build consensus building at multiple levels and solicit constructive feedback
- Ability to obtain cooperation from participants including upper management, clients, other departments, and third-party providers
- Exemplary communication skills including written, verbal, collaboration, interpersonal, and presentation
- Ability to work as an individual contributor and within teams
- Self-motivated, flexible, possessing strong work ethic
- Bachelor’s Degree (Accounting preferred)
Send us your resume today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.