Scrum Lead (Video Platforms)
Our client is looking for a Scrum Lead to join their Video Platforms team. This team is responsible for a key video supply chain which delivers content to traditional playout distribution and streaming services to global audiences. In this position, you will work closely with product owners to develop and prioritize a roadmap supporting a key enterprise application portfolio. You will also serve as coach and mentor to facilitate adoption and maturity among the team and within the organization.
Successful candidates will possess a strong background in workflow management, Agile systems and methodologies, enterprise management systems, and DevOps tools/methods.
This position can sit in Englewood Cliffs, NJ or Los Angeles, CA.
- Evaluate and build the team’s Scrum maturity and guide both the team and organization in using Agile/Scrum practices and values
- Liaise between product manager and internal/external teams to develop solutions and ideas with a focus on continuous improvement
- Facilitate scrum, sprint planning, sprint demo, and retrospective meetings
- Provide accurate forecasting and deliverables in an iteration, track and remove impediments
- Aid in discussion, decision making, conflict resolution, and self-organization amongst the team
- Advocate increased creativity and improved efficiency across the organization
- Mentor software engineers on engineering best practices and non-functional features
- Participate in internal/external communication for improved transparency and information
- Define key quantitative and qualitative Scrum/KPIs
What Gets You the Job?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Software Development, IT/IS Management, Engineering or equivalent experience
- 5+ years’ experience in a role demonstrating strong technical, quantitative, and analytical skills
- 3+ years’ experience as a Scrum Lead or part of a high-performing Scrum Team
- Skilled in the SDLC process, with a focus on scoping, iteration planning, user story and acceptance criteria writing, rollout management
- Experience with Jira is preferred
- Preferred product or direct client engagement experience in development management, gathering client requirements, writing product and/or technical specifications, working with development teams, and managing product roadmaps as well as launches
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, interpersonal)
- Self-motivated and resourceful with team player approach
- Direct management or development of workflow, Agile, or ITSM management systems (3 years’ experience)
- Scrum, Kanban, XP, etc.
- Continuous integration, ATDD, TDD, continuous testing, pairing, automated testing, agile games
- Metrics and incremental delivery, estimation and planning
Send us your resume today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.