Software Engineering Manager
Our client is looking for a Software Engineering Manager to join their team! In this position, you will work with multiple teams to develop technical designs and align strategy and user experiences impacting customers and the business. This is a position is directly responsible for leading development teams on several highly visible an innovate projects that will enhance key B2B and B2C applications. Successful candidates will possess stellar problem-solving skills and extensive experience in solution design, planning and organization, documentation, and team management.
- Technical leadership, architecture, and administering implementation
- Work with multiple teams to facilitate completion of brainstorming, technical designs, timelines, documentation, testing, and releasing to production
- Effectively manage, communicate, coordinate with multiple teams, managers, and stakeholders, giving status on each project and timelines
- Design and develop solutions to issues with software/hardware involving new and existing projects
- Ensure sustainable maintainability, monitoring, and alerting of products
- Ensure timelines and deliverables are met
- Understand, validate and collaborate on technical designs and implementations presented
- Analyze team resources and project budget
- Work with product and project managers in contributing to customer experience, product scope, product definition, timelines, and technical development
- Synchronize with European peers, taking account global scale in account
What Gets You the Job?
- 7+ years’ professional software development experience
- 3+ years’ implementation and design experience involving complex systems and integrations
- 2+ years’ experience managing people and projects
- Experience leading highly-complex projects with cross-team dependencies
- Experience building high performing systems, including latency measurement, analysis, and optimization across the entire technology stack
- Proficient in one or more object-oriented programming languages
- Ability to create and consume REST and SOAP services
- Relational database experience including database design, stored procedures, and query optimization
- Familiar with scalability and high-volume transactions
- Dependency injection and software design patterns
- Microservices architectures, unit testing and integration testing
- AWS for infrastructure (EC2, ECS, ECR, API Gateway, Lambda, Cloudwatch, Cloudfront, Parameter Store, VPC, IAM, etc.)
- Knowledge of CI/CD concepts, monitoring, and alerting; Docker and App Containerization; Kanban, Agile and Scrum
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to convey information to technical and business audiences
- Solutions-oriented, strong problem-solving and team collaboration skills
Send us your resume today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.