Application Support Analyst
Our client is looking for an Application Support Analyst to join their team! In this position, you will provide technical assistance in various projects. This position is a support role for custom-developed banking applications. This position is NOT a developer role, but you will be supporting and working closely with the team of developers, DevOps, testers and stakeholders.
Duties will include research, implementation, support and set up of new versions of systems software in development, QA, Production and Disaster Recovery environments. We’re looking for someone who can skillfully apply professional concepts to resolve complex issues in innovative ways.
- Act as SME in various applications and supporting environments including use and access
- Application support, issue management and escalation
- Application environmental set up, administration and support
- SLA management and application reporting
- Incident and problem management during and post-incident analysis
- Participate in disaster recovery planning, and related tests
- Set up, maintain, and cutover to disaster recovery
- Set up and support workflow and job scheduler software
- Set up, administration, and support interfaces and APIs
- Liaise with vendors, technology & innovations, and business users
- Assist the Technology Lifecycle Management Program with technology asset management
What Gets You the Job?
- 3+ years’ application administration experience
- 3+ years’ experience with MS Office, Project, and SharePoint
- Domain knowledge of databases, hardware support, cloud deployment, support and tools for application and systems administration
- Strong knowledge of Windows and/or Linux/UNIX server operating systems and environments
- Scripting and script automation knowledge
- Experience with SQL and/or Oracle databases, ability to write SQL queries, inner and outer joins, stored procedures and triggers
- Interface, API, workflow and job controller set up and support experience is preferred
Send us your resume today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.