Principal Technical Product Manager
Our client is looking for a Principal Technical Product Manager to join their team! In this highly visible position, you will work closely with product and cross-functional leaders on critical product strategy initiatives modernizing the IT department. You will define overall direction as well as develop product vision, roadmaps, backlogs, and more. At times you will be faced with ambiguous situations – successful candidate will solutions-oriented and eager to navigate any challenges.
- Support and drive business analysis to identify opportunities and inform decisions
- Proactively work to structure, communicate, and ensure alignment on strategies and plans
- Proactively define measures of success to collect customer feedback
- Create appropriate action plans to address when success measures are not met
- Conduct routine feedback sessions to gain customer feedback
- Advise and update progress to the product leadership team
- Assist with business cases and analytical insights for assigned product initiatives
- Identify clear problems and success metrics, analyze related metrics, and use data to make informed product decisions
- Cultivate deep understanding of user experience, identify and fill product gaps, and generate new ideas that improve the customer experience and drive growth
- Discuss and challenge architectural concepts, tradeoffs, and new opportunities with technical team members
- Take part in all-hands meetings and write detailed narratives on products
What Gets You the Job?
- 10+ years’ progressive experience working in technology areas such as Engineering, Business Systems Analysis, Technical Project Management, Scrum Master, Program Management, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent technical experience (i.e., Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems)
- Deep knowledge of Agile, Lean/Six Sigma, and design thinking principles
- Creative, pragmatic, decisive, and dynamic
- Strong focus on the customer experience
- Experience in outcome-based delivery (business- and solution-focused)
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Proven track record of effectively working with and influencing senior leadership
- Ability to clearly define business and technical parameters and lead teams in meeting business requirements
- Familiar with general business environment/operation and cost benefit awareness
- Familiar with Technology Business Management and Apptio
- Preferred education: M.B.A., graduate-level degree
- Preferred certifications: CSM, CPO, PMI, Lean Six-Sigma
Send us your resume today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.