Salesforce Technical Architect (Remote; EST Hours)
Our client is looking for a Salesforce Technical Architect to join their team! In this position, you will design and deliver cloud-based solutions with a focus on improved user experience, using technologies such as Salesforce Dot Com and AWS. Working closely with Chief Architect and Engineering peers, Product Management, and Technical Product Management, you will work to understand business needs, technical objectives, and design considerations to implement SFDC within a larger, unified ecosystem vision.
- Hands-on design and development of SFDC artifacts, workflows, and integrations with engineers
- Design and communicate business architecture (mission/vision, capability models, capability assessments) and technical architecture (current and future state diagrams, solution best practices, reference architectures, design patterns)
- Serve as point of contact and advisor with Salesforce Customer Success, Chief Architect and business stakeholders
- Use knowledge and industry experience along with EA frameworks and methodologies to evaluate and select Salesforce and third-party technologies
- Own the architecture and design of complex solution components (e.g., integration, security, custom development)
- Identify and confirm technical design risks and develop mitigating approaches
- Ensure systems meet defined expectations of the business and proper testing is implemented
- Administer and develop proof-of-concept tests, system transformation, architecture diagramming, reusable code libraries and development patterns
- Work with project teams to ensure close monitoring of performance and security requirements
- Provide level of effort estimates for technical solutions
- Review design elements and sign off on overall technical design
- Help users transform sales, service and marketing capabilities via a unified portal in SFDC
- Promote and adhere to best practices for enterprise architecture functions (security, performance, requirements analysis and application governance)
What Gets You the Job?
- 7+ years’ experience with end-to-end implementations with the SFDC platform (especially Sales Cloud)
- Strong experience leading design sessions and communicating design options to technical and non-technical audiences
- Demonstrated leadership in all stages of the SDLC
- Experience designing and developing functional solution architecture, application and integration development best practices, enterprise architecture standards, DevOps strategy and implementation, environment management, testing, privacy and disaster recovery
- Experience with defining system landscape, identifying gaps between current and desired end-states, and solutions delivery with a focus on privacy and cybersecurity
- Experience with Apex/VF, Lightning Web Components, Aura framework, JS, jQuery, etc.
- Prior integration experience using Soap, REST, Kafka, Informatica, Tibco, etc.
- Experience in implementing Integration Patterns recommended by Salesforce using the appropriate technologies
- Experience with options and handling single sign on and data security
- Release Management, Source Control, and Deployment concepts, GitHub, Jenkins, SFDC Metadata API, etc.
- SFDC Certifications such as Advanced Administrator, Application Architect, System Architect or similar
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent is desired
- Experience with AWS, Data Engineering, Data Modeling, Business Intelligence (TableauCRM, Datorama, MicroStrategy) is nice to have
- Advertising sales, media and entertainment industry experience is nice to have
Send us your resume today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.