Enterprise Data Analyst (Remote, US – Pacific Time Zone Preferred)
Our client is looking for an Enterprise Data Analyst to support their team in the development of activities of various enterprise data initiatives. In this position, you will examine available data from existing information sources and collect facts to determine how existing data can be repurposed. You will have the opportunity to demonstrate your expertise in analyzing and advising team members on workflow issues and data integrity problems, offering recommendations as needed.
Additionally, you will:
- Perform extensive data profiling and analysis on current data movement process and procedures
- Map data sources utilizing new and existing data sources
- Document interfaces and data movement
- Document related artifacts according to data governance policies, controls and standards
- Validate integrative views of data and design canonical data views
- Identify data patterns, data cleansing, and reference data design
- Recommend models to provide valuable data insights to business users
- Partner with the data architect to develop and load a data dictionary and business glossary consisting of agreed upon terms, metadata, definitions, descriptions, and related values
- Support design-related activities, define best practices and standards, and maintain clear documentation to help increase team productivity
- Examine and prove concepts as data technologies evolves
- Support ad-hoc requests as required
What Gets You the Job?
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- 3 to 5 years’ hands-on experience with SQL and other data profiling tools and techniques (i.e., Informatica IDQ Analyst)
- 3 to 5 years' data analysis experience
- Experience working at a data-focused financial company is preferred
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills
- Strong prioritization and task management skills
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, and interpersonal)
- Ability to interface with all levels of an organization and convey technical concepts to business users
- Flexible with a team player mentality and ability to work independently
Send us your resume today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.