Our client is looking for an IT Analyst to join their IT team! In this position, you will provide IT administration and user support for their corporate headquarters, based in Los Angeles.
The IT team is responsible for providing high-level, hands-on user support and infrastructure for systems and hardware including Windows OS, MS Office Suite, computer and server hardware, networking, smartphones, Macs, iPads, and iPhones. Through excellent customer service and interpersonal skills, you will build positive relationships with staff and remote locations across all levels and departments.
This position is onsite in Hollywood, CA.
- Troubleshoot computers (Windows and Mac), network devices, servers, Mitel Cloud and phones, copiers/printers, computer hardware, software, and mobile devices
- Assign and revoke network access rights, reset account passwords, and respond to/resolve IT-related issues in a timely manner
- Add/terminate user accounts, support Office 365 suite, create/maintain security groups in Azure Active Directory
- Equip workstations with the appropriate computer hardware, monitor, mouse, keyboard, and software
- Inventory hardware and software from procurement to disposal
- Provide mobile device support including set up
- Provide AV equipment support for conference calls, Zoom meetings, and presentations
- Assist with Sarbanes-Oxley compliance processes and IT security policy compliance
What Gets You the Job?
- 4+ years’ experience supporting local and remote Windows-based PCs in a large or mid-sized corporate environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- Functional knowledge of Windows computers and software
- Proficiency with MS Office 365 and Azure AD administration and support
- In-depth experience with Microsoft Teams, Zoom Video Communications, Intune mobile device management, One Drive, DUO 2FA, Dell desktop/laptop hardware including multi-function copier hardware
- Experience with ticket management tools (i.e., ServiceNow), Windows desktop/laptop Imaging practices, and system patching
- Flexibility to provide on-site support at varied hours (early morning, late evening, or weekends)
- Team player mentality, proactive, strong problem solving, troubleshooting, and basic project management skills
- Ability to communicate technical concepts with non-technical business users, C-level executives, clients, and vendors
- Windows System Center, Mobile Device Management, AirWatch, Intune, Dropbox, Citrix Xen Desktop, MFA, 2FA, SSO, Microsoft One Drive, and/or Proofpoint
- ITIL v4 Foundation certification
- Real estate or entertainment industries
Send us your resume today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.