Why you want to work here:
- When one has a great product, distribution and marketing are the keys to everything.
- Here’s a chance to work with a company that is well-known for supporting a number of transformative products through the use of media and cutting edge technologies.
- Chance to work at a company that focuses both on ecommerce as well as television production for their products.
What You Will Do
- Lead teams in creating and managing eCommerce initiative project schedules, defining project deliverables, milestones, and resources.
- Ensure project completion, create/track against project costs and establish project management practices/methodologies.
- Facilitate and coordinate project initiation.
- Collaborate with project sponsors and business stakeholders to define scope, analyze requirements, evaluate the feasibility, and determine strategic need.
- Create project proposal and define time frame, funding limitations, procedures, staffing requirements, and allotment of available resources to various phases.
- Use an understanding of eCommerce business needs and resource limitations to establish/manage the overall schedule and prioritization of projects.
- Oversee technical/organizational management and financials.
- Negotiate changes in project specification or scope, when necessary.
- Report to management and key stakeholders regarding project updates, project cycle, and expected results.
What Gets You the Job?
- 5-10 years relevant Project Management experience
- 1+ years of Product leadership exposure
- Client facing experience, candidates must have VERY strong communication and a positive attitdue
- Experience in project management (Agile/Scrum) with a focus on web retail and IT
- Experience with purchased product ERP, CRM and Order Management Systems
- Proficiency in Office 365, JIRA, Spreadsheets, SmartSheets, and MS Project
- Professional certification such as PMP, CSM, Scrum Master, etc. preferred
- Business Intelligence (BI) experience preferred
Keywords: B2C, Sailfish, order management system, retail, eCommerce
Compensation: $55.00 Per Hour