Why you want to work here:
- This company specializes in iOS and Android technologies as they pertain to digital security.
- Growth and leadership opportunities are part of the package! They also offer competitive compensation and benefits including medical, dental, vision and stock options.
What You Will Do
- Develop applications that help monitor and manage smart devices across all Android platforms
- Build, maintain and monitor applications for performance, crashes, and bugs
- Take initiative in quality by improving the current development process
- Keep up to date on new and upcoming mobile trends/technologies
What Gets You the Job?
- Masters or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering (or related field of study)
- At least one published Android app to the market
- Proficient in the Android SDK with solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with 3rd party libraries and APIs
- Experience with Dependency Injection frameworks (i.e. dagger2, Reactive programming and RxJava)
- Experience with implementing different architecture patterns in Android (i.e. MVP, MVC, MVVM)
Compensation: $150,000 Per Year