Why you want to work here:
- Opportunity to work for an established industry leader across a multitude and variety of platforms.
- This company is globally renowned in the entertainment industry and incorporates cutting-edge vision in all aspects of its technology and media presentation.
What You Will Do
- Serve as a technical resource who can also manage/execute a plan to help with data privacy-related efforts
- Help drive information gathering, assessment, and possible proof of concept for eDiscovery tools (i.e. Guardiam, Informatica, Oracle, Clearwell, etc.)
- Schedule meetings with third party vendor to discuss add-on products and adherence to General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) requirements
- Help drive consent tracking solution and manage encryption of databases that contain personally identifiable information (PII) data
- Develop plan and approach for implementing single sign-on among key applications using Okta and/or Active Directory
- Further efforts on encrypting additional integrations and support vulnerability remediation efforts
What Gets You the Job?
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years’ experience as a Technical Lead or Architect
- Experience working with packages, custom applications, web based apps, and client server
- Broad experience over a variety of stacks (i.e. Microsoft, Java, Oracle, SQL Server, etc.)
- Experience deploying and/or migrating applications to Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Knowledge of secure application development and solutions
- Demonstrated understanding of application architectures
- Experience leading a package selection (requirements, fit gap, POC, etc.)
Keywords: Architect, SSO (single sign-on), broad tech background, vendor selection, AWS
Compensation: $100.00 Per Hour