Job Title: Business Intelligence (BI) Developer/Analyst
Why work here as a BI Developer/Analyst?
- Ground floor opportunity to work with an impressive management team that has a proven track record of building successful start-ups.
- Company has already raised $17+M and has additional capital commitments.
- Join a company that will be the first online provider in a $45-50B industry.
As a BI Developer/Analyst, you will:
- Gather and analyze data to develop clear insights on company performance
- Improve and optimize data flow processes and scripts
- Frequently employ knowledge of scripting and programming languages (particularly SQL)
- Work closely and cross-functionally with business and technical teams in analyzing data and trends in the support of decision-making processes
What Gets You the Job as a BI Developer/Analyst?
- Bachelor’s Degree with 2 to 3 years’ experience as data engineer/analyst
- Experience utilizing business intelligence concepts and tools
- Prior experience as a web or e-commerce analyst
- Expert-level SQL knowledge
- Prior experience working with a variety of open source BI tools (i.e. Pehtaho, Zeppelin) and programming/scripting languages (Python, JavaScipt, Java, Scala)
- Strong familiarity with statistical modeling methods and best practices
Compensation: $110,000 Per Year