Why you want to work here:
- Do you want to work with a bunch of really smart people?
- In all of their tech positions, you’ll have an opportunity take advantage of the newest and best ideas available.
- You’ll work with great technology on innovative products in the heart of Los Angeles.
What You Will Do
- Help define software functional requirements, define use cases, and document detailed change request specifications
- Analyze data and manage multiple projects within an agile development environment
- Develop understanding of customers' business requirements and translate them to specific software requirements for respective team members (i.e. engineers, system and database administrators, QA)
- Document all software defects and help design solutions
- Develop understanding of application technical designs
- Work closely with developers to provide updates to customers when new features available
- Work directly with Product Owners and members of multiple internal teams
What Gets You the Job?
- 2 – 3 years' experience in similar role and functionality
- Strong background in software development, web applications, financial applications, and organizational processes
- Strong SQL, documentation, presentation (internal and external), and collaboration/interpersonal skills
- Experience with Linux and Jira is a HUGE plus
- Demonstrated knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent comprehension and communication skills with the ability to explain business requirements to developers
- Prior experience in documenting business requirements and conference documentation
Keywords: SQL, Jira, Linux, Use Cases, User Stories, requirements gathering
Compensation: $90,000 Per Year