Why you want to work here:
- Company is incredibly passionate about what they do. They tackle challenges head on and strive to surpass their clients’ expectations every day. The most successful hires here share similar mindset and philosophy.
- The environment allows you to work on multiple projects where you will have input on what needs to be done. Collaborative, open environment that fosters teamwork. Great culture in offices located in the heart of Studio City.
- Excitement of the entertainment business! Learn some of the unique aspect of the entertainment industry and in particular the business behind it.
What You Will Do
- Work with key members of the business to evaluate requirements for customers and ensure customer operational readiness
- Encourage a collaborative and creative environment on a cross-functional basis – within the BA team and across teams (i.e. software development and other project team members)
- Liaise between customers and the software development team to identify and document requirements
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources and reconcile conflicting objectives
- Fragment high-level information into details, extracting up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from actual underlying needs
- Devise solution ideas from gathered requirements
What Gets You the Job?
- 2 to 5 years’ work experience as a Business Analyst
- Experience in one or more of the following process areas:
- Intellectual property and rights management
- Film, television, or digital licensing and distribution
- Contract management
- Ability to listen to business requirements and translate them into development actions
- Excellent analytical and communication skills (written, verbal, listening)
- Ability to interact in a fast-paced, large enterprise environment with all levels of technical/non-technical personnel
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related study (or equivalent work experience)
Keywords: Entertainment, SDLC, executive communication
Compensation: $100,000 Per Year