Why you want to work here:
- This company has a very collaborative and friendly environment and culture. The President is approachable and down-to-earth.
- Employee well-being is taken very seriously – this company has a terrific work/life balance, and doesn’t believe in long hours.
- Opportunity to participate in migrations to newer technologies.
What You Will Do
- Manage, coordinate, and deliver cross-functional, technological projects from start to finish
- Develop and manage formal project plans
- Understand and communicate scope of work across teams
- Manage requirements gathering and definition process
- Compile accurate, intelligible status reports
- Illustrate data flows
- Identify process improvement opportunities
- Manage changes to scope, documentation and approvals
- Requirements documentation throughout project lifecycle
- Facilitate requirements sessions with subject matter experts and technical team
- Translate business and domain-specific needs into business, functional and technical requirements
- Prioritize and manage requirements, tasks, timelines and deliverables with multiple stakeholders
- Collaborate with Architecture, Technology and Business teams to ensure that proposed solutions meet requirements
What Gets You the Job?
- 5+ years’ technology experience, with 2+ years’ project management experience
- Bachelor’s Degree (Business, Computer Science or Information Systems)
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to gather requirements
- Strong hands-on ability – prepare projects plans, and report/communicate status
- Prior experience working with cross-organizational groups
- Ability to manage multiple projects in various stages
- History of successful project delivery – ability to utilize different project management methodologies
- Exceptional communication skills (written, verbal, presentation) with the ability to relay technical concepts with technology and business people
- Excellent critical thinking, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Exemplary issue resolution and conflict management ability
Keywords: Project Manager, requirements gathering, requirements documentation, leadership, customer-facing, web development
Compensation: $120,000 Per Year