Why you want to work here:
- Work for a global leader in the financial industry creating innovative strategies for the current needs of the market.
- Led by a renowned innovator in the industry, the company manages over $80 billion in assets using investment strategies developed in-house.
- Our client offers competitive base salaries and extremely lucrative bonuses, in addition to a fantastic benefits package.
What You Will Do
- Business analysis, data analysis, documentation, and testing applications software
- Act as a business expert and assist users in defining needs
- Provide full technical knowledge of all phases of applications systems analysis
- Formulate and define system scope and objectives
- Prepare detailed specifications from which programs will be written
- Create or modify procedures to solve complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time and form of desired results
- Analyze and reassess existing system logic difficulties and documentation as needed
What Gets You the Job?
- 5+ years’ experience in gathering business requirements and performing business analysis
- Prior experience in the investment management industry (hedge fund, asset management, etc.)
- Knowledge of investment securities, pricing data, various data vendors
- Ability to understand data users’ needs and to clearly communicate respecting these
- Knowledge of Master Data Management tools
- Ability to write SQL queries
- Experience working with MS Office Suite
- Excellent communication skills
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in related field of study
Keywords: Master Data Management (MDM), SQL, investment management
Compensation: $120,000 Per Year