Business Analyst – Implementations
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Skills: BA, Analytical skills, SQL, customer facing,
Job Title: Business Analyst (Configuration/Implementations)
Why work here as an Business Analyst?
- Do you want to work with a bunch of really smart people?
- In all of their tech positions, you’ll have an opportunity take advantage of the newest and best ideas available.
- You’ll work with great technology on innovative products in the heart of Los Angeles.
As an Business Analyst, you will:
- Work with internal and external customers and vendors in configuring implementations for integration
- Review requirements for evaluation of new client builds, data integration with third party providers, and in communication with various payments, travel, and SSO companies
- Adhere to and analyze requirements defined by Project Managers and client specifications
- Complete authorization paperwork for all appropriate integrations
- Collaborate with the Configuration team in designing initial scripts and completing required database updates
- Work together with the Engineering team to complete design, configuration and testing prior to go-live
- Build, test, and troubleshoot mapping of user-defined attributes
- Conduct peer review of configuration and design based on customer specifications
- Assist clients with issue resolution during go-live process
What Gets You the Job?
- 1 to 2 years’ professional experience as a Business Analyst
- Strong SQL experience
- Prior configuration experience based on customer specifications
- Prior experience in a financial organization and understanding of accounting principles/processes
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
- In-depth SDLC knowledge
- MS Excel (analysis and reporting)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Preferred experience building and troubleshooting in Python and Groovy
Compensation: $75,000 Per Year
Apply With Linkedin
Back to Job Listings