Job Title: Business Systems Analyst
Why work here as a Business Systems Analyst?
- Exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing company in the fashion world!
- Get in on the ground floor with a company that is already highly profitable and offers extreme growth opportunity.
As a Business Systems Analyst, you will:
- Determine operational objectives, goals and constraints, and document requirements based on these
- Analyze business requirements and provide options to meet them
- Define operational systems including supply chain, merchandising, studios, retail operations, etc.
- Define workflows and processes in fast-paced, Agile and distributed model
- Work closely with onshore and offshore technical teams, Project Managers, and stakeholders to scope, estimate level of effort and manage development
- Translate and clearly communicate technical issues to non-technical users (i.e. programming techniques, infrastructure, SDLC and project management lifecycle)
- Present information various business groups including senior leads
- Document existing processes and workflows, design modifications, and keep up to date on current systems practices
- Manage deployment of system changes
- Support and train users on different systems and applications
- Monitor new systems, processes and tools to identify and make recommendation for improvement/mitigation
- Create test cases and scenarios and facilitate UAT sessions
What Gets You the Job?
- 3+ years’ experience as a Business Analyst
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Prior retail or e-commerce operations experience particularly ERP, WMS, and supply chain
- Experience leveraging prototyping, modelling, and process flow tools
- Preferred experience with the Atlassian Suite (JIRA, Confluence), HighJump and/or Netsuite
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills – ability to effectively interpret complex systems
- Strong communication skills (verbal, written/documentation, and presentation)
Compensation: $110,000 Per Year